- RSS Channel Showcase 6499950
- RSS Channel Showcase 6519107
- RSS Channel Showcase 9946238
- RSS Channel Showcase 6755140
Articles on this Page
- 09/06/17--10:58: _Summer Camp: Specia...
- 01/21/18--09:04: _Help needed at the ...
- 04/25/18--10:40: _Cancer Predispositi...
- 06/25/18--11:47: _CALLING ON GENETIC ...
- 06/28/18--07:16: _What is Li-Fraumeni...
- 10/23/18--06:20: _Ask A Genetic Couns...
- 11/13/18--07:09: _Deaf Cancer Survivo...
- 11/26/18--06:51: _1o ENCONTRO BRASILE...
- 09/06/17--10:58: Summer Camp: Special Love
- 01/21/18--09:04: Help needed at the Arts4All Festival May 5th in Athens, PA
- 04/25/18--10:40: Cancer Predisposition Family Conference on LFS
- 06/25/18--11:47: CALLING ON GENETIC COUNSELORS!
- 06/28/18--07:16: What is Li-Fraumeni Syndrome? Video
- 10/23/18--06:20: Ask A Genetic Counselor Webinar
- 11/13/18--07:09: Deaf Cancer Survivors Support Group
This past August, children with cancer experienced another terrific week at Special Love’s hallmark, Camp Fantastic, in Front Royal, Virginia. Camp Fantastic is supported by the Pediatric Oncology Branch of the National Cancer Institute and is staffed by medical volunteers from NCI. Dr. Stephen Chanock, current director of the Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics
ISO a volunteer in the Athens, Pennsylvania, area! Our beloved volunteer board member, Kathy Higgins, will be exhibiting arts and crafts at the Athens Arts4All at the H. Rowe Middle School on May 5 & 6th, “rain or shine!” Her table will be set up with a raffle and items for sale, with all proceeds
The post Help needed at the Arts4All Festival May 5th in Athens, PA appeared first on Li-Fraumeni Syndrome Association.
On behalf of the Cancer Predisposition Program at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, we invite you and your immediate family to our inaugural Cancer Predisposition Family Conference weekend, June 8-10, 2018. The Cancer Predisposition Family Conference was created to bring together families with hereditary predisposition to cancer for a weekend of education, relaxation and fun!
The LFS Association’s Genetic Counselor Advisory Group is working diligently to establish a genetic counseling directory. If you provide genetic counseling to patients with LFS, and have access to LFS screening protocols (like whole body MRI), please complete the survey below. To our patient families – please “share” to those who care!! https://redcap.coh.org/surveys/?s=KY7PD8H3RT
What is Li-Fraumeni Syndrome? | Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Dr. Judy Garber, Director of the Center for Cancer Genetics and Prevention at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute talks about LFS and recent developments in research. Watch the video below!
Sunday, October 14, 2018 Ask A Genetic Counselor Webinar Presentation Disclaimer: All of the information and materials contained in this presentation, and all materials on the LFSAssociation.org website, are intended for general medical and health information and educational purposes only, and are not in any way intended to be used as a substitute for professional
On Saturday, November 10th, 2018, LFSA President Jenn Perry addressed the Deaf Cancer Survivors Support Group at Miriam Hospital in Providence, Rhode Island. Jenn learned how the LFSA can better support any of our community members that may be deaf or are hard of hearing, and the audience learned about LFS and the promising progress
Local: Hospital Sírio-Libanês – IEP – R. Prof. Daher Cutait, 69 – Bela Vista, São Paulo – SP. Data: 27 de novembro de 2018. PROGRAMAÇÃO Manhã 09:00 – Recepção e Registro 09:30 – Abertura do evento (Yasmin Shaaban, LFSA, São Paulo) 09:40 – Atualização na LFS (Dra. Maria Isabel Achatz, LFSA e Hospital Sírio-Libanês, São